Sunday, January 27, 2008

Flat Earth Chips are the shiiiiiit.

So I've been on hiatus for a while and what's new with me is that as part of my New Year's Resolution, I'm trying to work out at least 2 times a week and doing a lot of portion control in my diet and cutting out a lot of calories. It's been really effing hard especially when I'm craving the occasional snacking of fatty foods, but I must say that these chips are the shiiiit. I first saw a little segment on my girl Oprah's show about these chips.. lol. Walking through the aisle of my local Stater Bros, I had to try 'em. Seriously, I can't get enough. I want to try all the flavors so far I've only tried the berry one, but they taste good and they're actually chips that aren't bad for you. For more flavors, you can seek out info from their website (weird, but they're a Frito Lay company).



No comments:

Post a Comment