Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fashion Show for Black History Month

Sorry for the lack of posts!

I've been busy with school and working towards getting good at my craft! Buuut, I'll let you guys in on one of the things I've been working on. At school, we are doing a Fashion Show for Black History Month and I have chosen to work with the decade: 1990's. I tried to follow these inspirations as close as possible and curate styles worn in the 90s.

My inspirations for these looks so far have been:




Below are the looks Jerald and I've curated below for the early 90s:











You'll have to excuse my styling here. I know the tied up look doesn't fit my body type, but on a model it'll look a lot better with a tighter body suit underneath the top, but for outfit purposes, I came up with the rolled waistband for the shorts and jeans














And that's what I have so far. Hopefully my group can collaborate more and come up with some more fun outfits! I just need to accessorize mine with some shoes and slouch socks.

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. wow this is amazing! i love the mens fashion. Its something you'd see will smith wear on fresh prince. whats the name of the long sleeve shirt with buttons?

    ReplyDelete