Saturday, January 30, 2010

Daniel Franco Singer and Designer?

You'll have to excuse my lack of posts since I've been busy with school, my internship (with Gregory Parkinson), and moving (YES! finally! Jerald and I are moving closer to LA [not quite there but closer will have to do]).

Catching up on my blogs in the past week it stuck out to me that Project Runway contestant Daniel Franco auditioned for American Idol. Although I didn't catch him singing, I read an interview that said he, "started singing before designing"...kinda like me!

Kinda makes me wonder how people will lie to get through to reality TV. At 38 years old, he was well over the 28 year old limit for American Idol. Well at least he made it through back to his 15 minutes of fame on reality TV right? Looking back at my audition, I'm kinda glad I didn't make it through when I auditioned for some reason or else I wouldn't be where I am now.

Too bad he was compared to being a lovechild of Susan Boyle and Glambert [via fashionindie]:

No comments:

Post a Comment