Saturday, May 22, 2010

In the world of Estee Lauder...

I officially will add Smashbox to the list of discounts I can get under the Estee Lauder umbrella (not that I really have anything smashbox in my current makeup wardrobe).

And...


Disney is collaborating with MAC yet again! According to WWD:

PAGING MICKEY MOUSE: MAC Cosmetics is teaming up with Disney to create a limited edition color collection, intended to launch globally in late September in all MAC locations. The products will feature four Disney characters, on which the brand is keeping mum at the moment — although with a collection name of Venomous Villains, it is assumed that we’re not talking Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse here. Lipstick, powder, lip gloss and blush shades will be sold, ranging in price from $12 to $29.50.

 I'm so excited for update because I saw this tweet from my fav Senior Artist, confirming this news. Here's a teaser.



Loved when MAC did the lip conditioner tints years back. I still have mine...un-touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment