Saturday, May 22, 2010

Solestruck.com might as well clear out my wallet...

I've been really into platform anything lately. As with my previous post on hooker heels, I've found pricier versions with more class. Jeffrey Campbell basically stole all my money when I bought these:

Jeffrey Campbell Splendid
Jeffrey Campbell Charli C Clog
aaaaand these bad babies that I pre-ordered but haven't come yet, the Jeffrey Campbell Clinic

So yeah, I've been tooooo much of a fan of Jeffrey Campbell and first called it out on this post. But, I think I should just sell all I own just so I can have a gajillion pairs of these shoes. I've never worn shoes like these that are so comfy but still feel tall in (being that I'm vertically challenged standing at a stubby 5 feet tall..Lord knows I need all the help I can get). I most recently fell in love with these:

Jeffrey Campbell Dirty Lady


Jeffrey Campbell Raid


And this new brand that I'd never heard of,

Gee Wa Wa Fatale


Ka Wa Wa (poor in Tagalog) me.

All pictures from solestruck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment