Saturday, February 23, 2013

LivingSpree Resurrected: Off of surgery, but now I'm back again

In the words of my favorite Jew Rapper: Hope that you missed me a little when I was gone!

A lot has changed since 2010. In the past 2 years, I've:
Moved to New York to start working with a Japanese Company
Moved to Japan to train for this company 
Came back to permanently move to Brooklyn
Got a little Louis.
Got tatted up every which way in between these occurrences
Did 1 new video cover of Adele - Rolling in the Deep while is was in Japan

In between, I've neglected a lot of the outlets that creatively kept me going on a consistent basis. Excuses for why are for those that don't want to change, so I'll make none.

I might have to take a break, but ya'll know I'll be back next week, or maybe even sooner than later.

Though these posts are a lot more contrived than my  Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram you'll get to hear me more often than this 2 year stint.

For even more contrived posts, Style Insights has been somewhat around (shorter than the 2 year stint I've been in) and will be getting some love pretty soon...

Here's to the resurrection and revival of a blog that succumbed to the owner's every day pressures of life and hopes to survive off of the actions of posting from the owner rather than just the hopes and dreams of the owner returning to the internetz.

Cheers, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment