Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm baaaaack...[hopefully] and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So after a long hiatus hopefully I'll be back to blogging again this year more often. I know I've been lazy but after taking a couple of my Fashion Design classes this year, many of my colleagues say I have a knack for writing about fashion and what I'm passionate about so I guess I'll give it another crack of the whip and hopefully there's somebody out there reading :-D

Here's my favorite gifts from this 2009 Christmas so far:



- Monster Beats by Dre HeartBeats by Lady GaGa headphones
- I am obsessed with her
- Samson CO1U USB microphone - since Jerald thinks I should share my singing talent with the world
- Ellen Tracy Travelista 27" expandable upright luggage - for our trip to NY in March!

I hope everyone got what they wanted. I am more than grateful for all the love I got this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment