Friday, December 25, 2009

Outfit Post for 12.25.09: My fat pants.



So there's so many people out there that are on sites like Chictopia and Lookbook, I wanted to dedicate some posts to the outfits that I wear on the daily not only to do some shameless promotion on stuff I design and create, but to use as an outlet of expression.

So for Christmas Day, December 25, 2009 I am wearing my favorite MAC lipstick Rocker [so sad they discontinued it] with subdued makeup for a day off from work aaaaaand [starting from head to toe]:

Hat: Vintage no name
Necklace: Bow + Chain made by yours truly available for special order on etsy
Vest: Vintage Levi's Studded Denim DIM (did it myself) with studs from Spikes And Leather
Shirt: Vintage Gloria Vanderbilt plaid woven
Pants: Papaya gray knit harem pants aka Jersey Shirring Baggy Pants (my comfy fat pants)
Shoes: Ugg Classic Short in Chestnut

No comments:

Post a Comment