Sunday, December 27, 2009

Topshop Ashish Animal Platform Wedge


Ashish for Topshop vs. Jeffrey Campbell Tick Wedges

In the summer, one of my fav blogs, Nitro:licious posted a picture of Ashish for Topshop leopard wedges for the fall and I fell in love. Though they are a little "Spice Girls" like, they're exactly what my midget ass needs. Again like the Sam Edelman booties, I just couldn't justify spending what they are currently are on Topshop ($310).

Further research from last night's impulsive purchase led me to do some more E-bay hunting and I found these at about $57 shipped in leopard and black. I know I told myself those Zoe boots were my last shoe purchase for a while but for this price, how can I not?! Two for less than the price of one!

1 comment:

  1. hmm...i wouldn't completely agree wiv that...becuz the best things in my life were definitely NOT free...if only...lolz...hehe
    xx

    www.svalbardsempress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete