Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Outfit Post for 12.28.09: All Black Everything.

I'm behind on what I feel to be the obligatory outfit posts so here's one I wore for work (I work at MAC Cosmetics, hence the all black) the other day before the New Year. I felt I should post this especially because I knitted my first circle scarf!

I'm wearing...

  
Bracelets: MAC buckle bracelet (gifted), Black Faux rhinestone stretch bracelet (stocking stuffer courtesy of my cousin bought at the dollar spot at Target)
Skirt: Forever 21 Sequin Ruffle Skirt
Top: Target Go International pleated button up peter pan collar shirt
Vest: Target Xhiliration
Jacket: Forever 21 Heritage Double Breasted 3/4 Sleeve Wool Jacket
Shoes: Saints and Sailor T-Strap Flat (gifted to me by a friend bought from Hot Topic...I know.. of all places but they're my favorite canvas T-Strap Flat)
Scarf: Circle Yarn Rib Knit Scarf (designed and made by yours truly)

No comments:

Post a Comment