Friday, March 26, 2010

An open letter to Christina Aguilera

 So the last thing I remember about you was:

1. your shiteous greatest hits album single, "Keeps Gettin Better"
2. your channeling of Lady GaGa and then when confronted with the issue of totally ripping off her style, all you had to say was:

“You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady GaGa] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.”


I'm pretty sure you know her now and know she doesn't have a dick [from the Telephone video] and probably realize now that was a really fucked up and bitchy thing to say. I think that was a dumb shit move to make especially when your album and single wasn't doing all too well at the same time making it the last thing I remember about you.

Bad move. Now all I have ingrained in my mind is the last thing you said and how shiteous you were doing. I think you're a talented singer but...you have a lot of impressing to do in order to get that last thing out of my head and I'm pretty sure the heads of other people. I hope this album:


...is gonna be fucking mind blowing and I hope now that Lady GaGa is what she is, you acknowledge that [that will be the day...].

No comments:

Post a Comment