Thursday, March 4, 2010

February @ a Glance

Sorry for all my lack of blogposts. I seriously went from 7 a week to zilch in a matter of days.  In between the 5th of February (my last blogpost) and now, Lee died (RIP McQueen). He was one of my "up there" designers. Loved him so much.

But, I've just been bombarded with a schedule with no free time although, I have had time to squeeze in reading time on bloglovin.'

I've been busy with school and an impromptu fashion show (makeup, styling and designs by who other than: ME!):
 
  
  
 

An internship with an amazing designer doing makeup, styling, design help and photoshoots with him for the Fall/Winter 2010 collection (Gregory Parkinson who is featured in this month's Vogue with this dress on the one and only, Chanel Iman!):

And when I'm not being kept busy by the two up there, I got work to deal with and the new launches! woohoo MAC!:

So there's an update on what I've been doing. Now, I must complete the list of amilionfuckingthingstodo. Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment