Friday, May 28, 2010

Alicia Keys is Preggers!



In the celeb world (one of which I don't belong), one of my favorite artists is preggers! Seems like there's something in the water. I feel like I'm hearing about pregnancies from either someone I know or don't a lot more frequently. I didn't even know she was dating Swizz Beatz. I guess they're getting married.

It would make sense that her current single "Unthinkable" would be dedicated to him after reading this open letter to Alicia Keys from Swizz Beatz's ex-wife.

And if you don't know who the hell Swizz Beatz is, apparently this article lists 10 things about him you don't know including:

"10. He proposed and put a ring on (a 7-carat diamond ring) on Alicia’s finger while still married to his estranged wife. Their divorce is not yet finalized. Alicia and Swizz will be getting married and having a baby later this year."

That's life for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment