Tuesday, June 29, 2010

90's Jam Session: Shanice - When I Close My Eyes

I haven't performed in front of a live audience in over a year since my rendition of the Star Spangled Banner in front of 8,000 people for my college graduation.

Soon, I'll be singing at my childhood friend's wedding. Positive that I'll see people I know from high school, it's got me feeling really nervous. I think I'm more relaxed performing in front of people I don't know since they don't know what to expect. I get extra nervous performing in front of people I know just because if they've heard me sing before, I have this notion in my head that they're expecting so much from me.

Anyways, I've been kind of building myself up to a performance for people I know until that day in mid July through my YouTube videos. So this is another one of those videos to prep myself for that wedding singer performance:



To further prep myself, I'm meeting up with an old high school friend and we're gonna tear it up at Karaoke Bleu tomorrow. LOL. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment