Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why Stop Now?

Since it's not enough that I pretty much sold my future kids for all of these Jeffrey Campbells that I currently posess, Why Stop now? LOL.

Those are actually what these babies are called. "Why Stop". They're beauts. Lately I've pretty much only bought only black JC shoes and told myself that if there was the right pair of nude or brown silhouetted shoes that only came in that color, I would buy them.

I remember when the JC Tick shoes came out, I tried a failed attempt at a DIY. LOL

I think I'll buy them the smart way after I've paid my rent and bills. Hopefully they'll still be there in a size 6 waiting for me. That's how I'll know it was meant to be. If you want to buy them for me, feel free.

Pictures courtesy of solestruck.

No comments:

Post a Comment