Sunday, July 4, 2010

All Black Everything

I haven't had a real outfit post in some time since most of the looks I've posted on Lookbook, you've seen before and were actually to showcase my designs for Etsy


Nevertheless, I had a really good day on Saturday. It [my really good day] made up for the fact that I work every single day this July 4th weekend. Not only did the AUS Gods bless me (you should feel lucky if you don't know what AUS means), I got officially certified (for my job @ MAC!). It only took me 4 years but I guess it's better late than never LOL.


So the day I got certified I wore this:


- Vintage thrifted leather moto vest
- Swarovski Golf Jet Leather Bracelet
- Vintage Lingerie Top
- Uniqlo pleather shorts
- Jeffrey Campbell Suede Mariel Wedges 
- MAC Cherry lipliner & Ruby Woo lipstick (my current fav red lip to complete the [Nars] Orgasm blush, lipstick and concealer look. LOL)
and last but not least my 2 favorite pieces of jewelry to wear to work:
- my MAC pin that I got when I first go hired
- and MY CERTIFICATION NECKLACE! YAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment