Friday, July 9, 2010

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes = Not Gonna Eat for A While

So my daily perusals of Jeffrey Campbell shoes have become an obsession to the point of addiction and I don't want an intervention!

I blogged about "Why Stop" a couple days ago and I saw a blog on the Jeffrey Campbell twitter that chronicled another obsessed JC fan with her wants and finds. On one of her posts, she chronicles that the "Why Stop" would be in black on none other than: Solestruck. A daily check up on the website led me to bust out my credit card and place an order for these babies:


And then another daily perusal of the Karmaloop website offered these babies: The Bond II Boot to me with a $30 discount. I had some money in PayPal that I freed up for these:

Then a couple of days ago my fav store in SF on Haight Street who now has an online shop where they too sell crack shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. I've been desperately trying to find Jeffrey Campbell Alexa:

 but, I came up on these that have been pretty much sold out everywhere in my size: Vienna which is a more than logical substitute.

And in my post on my other blog; Style Insights about Jeffrey Campbell, I mentioned the Mesh Wedge but couldn't really fork up the finds to buy it full price, and then I find it on footnotesonline for sale in all its glory.
I'm just so glad I can finally put a name to the boots I blogged about the couple of days before too: Lita
I hear they'll be online hopefully this month.

AAAAND MY MOST EXCITING NEWS OF THE WEEK REGARDING JEFFREY CAMPBELL WAS THEIR RESPONSE TO MY OUTFIT CHOICES WITH THEIR SHOES:

No comments:

Post a Comment