Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Project Style: Victoria Gardens

So, if you follow my other blog, Style Insights, you would have seen a post mentioning the contest I'm in already.

So instead of copying and pasting repetitive information, I'll let you visit that page to read up on what I'm about to ask you guys to do which is....Vote for my outfit!


I know, I know. It's a pain in the ass to sign up for websites that you probably won't visit after you've voted for me but it's easy; I promise! All you have to do is log in with your Facebook account (which I know you probably all have one)!

Outfit Details

Beret Hat - H&M $9.95
Oversized Shirt - H&M $12.95
Faux Fur Vest - H&M $34.95
Black Shorts - Urban Outfitters $9.99
Beaded Bib Necklace - Urban Outfitters $9.99
Starburst Flower Ring - Urban Outfitters $4.99
Girly Lace Ankle Socks - American Apparel $9.00

Platform Bootie - Lita by Jeffrey Campbell from my closet

VOTE FOR ME HERE!



Here's the vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment